Saturday, March 1, 2014

February in review

let's see, I celebrated groundhog's day with a stuffed groundhog & shadow




binding this blankie inspired lots of swearing:




I finished the top of a split rial fence quilt top in more earthy colors:




and I was forced to admit defeat on my February lovely year of finishes goal :(




I was all set up with Netflix and thread to stitch late into the night to get the binding finished, but I've been sick for weeks and by 10:00 pm local time, I had to admit I just didn't have it in me for a late night of stitching, even though the linky still had 5 hours before closing.

so, that was my February - what about yours?
linking up to Fresh Sewing Day.

2 comments:

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

Sorry to hear you're not well. I hope you feel better soon. Your groundhog and truck and rail fence quilts are great finishes and the quilt in the bottom picture will be a lovely March Finish :)

Wonky Patchwork said...

That groundhog is very cute. And for someone who's been sick, it looks like you've had an amazingly productive February. Hope you're feeling better soon and get the Madrona one finished, the fabrics in it look gorgeous together.