Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fresh Sewing Day

Hello Everyone!  I'm linking up to Fresh Sewing Day at Lilly's Quilts!  I'm glad I have a blog to remind me of what I've done, and Fresh Sewing day as a prompting to look back at the previous month, because until I went back over March's posts I couldn't remember what I had sewn!

Um, my most exciting finish ever! {really, how could this slip my mind?}


a new laundry bag from this tutorial


I made a picnic quilt top before I remembered I was out of batting - still need to get some so I can finish it


plus, I cut into my precious Meadowsweet & Tuesday at the Table is helping me get my cooking mojo back.

I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone else has accomplished in March!  Happy Palm Sunday to those who celebrate it!  :)

8 comments:

Cherie said...

Some great items there! Can't wait to see more on that list by the end of the month =D

Sheila said...

I absolutely love your modern DP quilt - just been to look at it in full, what a stunner.

Jennie said...

I love your drunkards Path quilt - I've just been using HMYY and I agree it is gorgeous - I love it with the Kona Coal - It really makes the colours pop!

Nicole said...

Love your dp quilt! It's gorgeous! The colors, the quilting, the layout - beautiful!

Beth said...

Love love love your drunkard's path - I love those colors on the dark background.

What Comes Next? said...

LOVE your Drunkards Path - stunning!

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

Your DP with the colors and the grey is one of my favorites that I've seen! :o)

The Trusty Dwarf said...

Hi great rreading your blog