Sunday, July 17, 2011

Pinwheels


The colors in this photo aren't very good - in real life, the solid is a pale yellow and the floral is a pinkish/salmon, but you get the idea, right?  :)

This is block 4 in the We Can Do It! Sampler.  I chose to reverse the light and dark, just for the fun of it  :)
I am a bit behind already with this sampler, but I'm hoping to get caught up this month by doing two blocks a week instead of just the one.  I've also finished block 2, but I'll get you a picture of that in another post.

If you haven't yet, you really should check out this QAL, the posts are fantastic, full of info and inspiration, everything you could possibly need to master each new skill being featured.  And have I mentioned you also get a really cool button for your sidebar?  :)    {I really, really love this button.  What can I say, I'm easy to please}

wishing you sunny skies and uninterupted sewing time!
bye for now

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great job, I like how you reversed the colors. Gives it a fresh look.