Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

I hope you are enjoying a wonderful Easter celebration with friends and family today :)  My three boys got up to go to Sunrise Services with me, then on to breakfast at church.  I didn't forcibly drag them out of bed either, they wanted to go.  Can't tell you how happy that makes me :)   The sunrise was beautiful (my boys loved the colorful sunrise as much as I did, enjoying it with them was well worth the loss of sleep), breakfast was yummy.

I had planned to have a picture of some lovely flowers for today's post, but I just don't have any.  There are buds, but no flowers in the garden, and my Easter Lily hasn't bloomed yet.  Oh well, that just means I'll have it long after today, right? :)   But I couldn't let a lack of flowers stop me from wishing you and your family a joyous Easter.   *Happy Easter!*  :)

No comments: